Gujarat ITI Admissions 2022-23 Online Apply: The Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 application process has been tentatively started on June 2022 by the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET). Through admission, candidates are selected in various engineering and non-engineering trades in the Industrial Training Institute of Gujarat.
If seen, candidates get admission based on a merit list; no separate entrance exam is conducted for this. If seen, the Directorate of Jobs and Training (DET) by the Government of Gujarat will issue all the eligibility letters for Gujarat ITI 2022 admission.
You can check all the vacant seats available in ITI with the help of the official website. If you want to take admitted to Gujarat Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Admission 2022, then definitely read this information till the end.
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2022-23 Status All Details:
Candidates can check Gujarat ITI 2022 Status from the table given below:
Particulars – Status
Gujarat Industrial Training Institute Admission Status – Official notification is released
Gujarat ITI 2022 Admissions Important Dates:
In the table given below, we have mentioned the dates related to the events of Gujarat ITI-
Gujarat ITI 2022 Admission Schedule List:
Events – Dates (Tentative)
Starting of Application Form – 1st Week of June 2022
Display of Tentative Rank List – 2nd Week of July 2022
Releasing of Merit List – 3rd Week of July 2022
Last Date to Submit Applications – Last Week of June 2022
Last Date for Fee Payment – Last Week of June 2022
Interview and Admission Process – Last Week of July 2022
Starting of Classes – August 2022
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2022 Highlights:
Below are some highlights of Gujarat ITI 2022.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 Some Basic Details –
Institute Name – Industrial Training Institute
Mode of Application – Online
Admission Criteria – Based on the Merit List By Counseling Round
Managed – Directorate of Employment and Training(DET)
Owned – Institute Management Committee(IMC)
Official website – https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/
Gujarat ITI 2022 Counselling:
If seen, the counseling of Gujarat 2022 is to be started in the first week of August 2022.
- The counseling round is to be conducted with the help of the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET).
- It is essential that all the candidates appear at the counseling center on time on the allotted date, failing which the candidates will be debarred from taking admission.
- Candidates should visit the official website daily to get more notifications about the counseling round.
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2022 Merit List:
Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) has released the merit list of Gujarat ITI on its official website.
- The merit list will be published in PDF through online mode.
- The DET will prepare various merit lists, such as – General merit, socially backward class merit list, women’s merit list, and SC or ST merit list, apart from the economically weaker section.
- All those candidates whose name appears on the merit list are eligible to attend the counseling round.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Documents Required:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Class 10th and 12th certificates
- Identity proof
- Transfer certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Hardcopy of the application form
- Passport size photographs etc.
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2022 Application Form:
Let us inform you that Gujarat ITI Application Form is expected to be submitted in online mode from the 1st week of June 2022.
- All applicants must check the eligibility criteria once before filling out the application form.
- For more notifications, candidates have to visit the official website.
- Gujarat ITI Application Form will be released by Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) on the official website.
- You have to note that the scanned image of the photograph should be in JPEG format, keeping less than 50 kb.
- To get all the admission information, candidates must enter the correct registered email id or contact number in the application form.
- All correct information has to be given in the application form as there will be no correction facility after the final submission.
- You can submit the application form by the last week of June 2022.
- In this, you do not need to submit the hard copy of the application by post.
- In the end, you should take a printout of the application form so it can be used for other possible references.
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2022 Application Fee:
The application fee for Gujarat ITI has been fixed by the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) at Rs.50/-. For the convenience of the candidate, the payment of the application fee has also been kept in online mode.
You can also use a Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
Important Note: Once paid, the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Gujarat ITI Admissions 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Some of the eligibility criteria for Gujarat 2022 are mentioned in the table below:
Nationality – For this, a candidate must be a citizen of India.
Qualifications – Candidate must have passed 12th class from any well-known, recognized board or its equivalent from university.
Relaxation – There is age relaxation on government norms related to a reserved category like – SC, ST, or OBC.
Domicile – The applicant should also have a domicile certificate of Gujarat state given by the authority.
Age limit – The candidate should be more than 14 years before admission. The maximum age limit can be anything.
Some information related to the Directorate of Employment and Training Gujarat –
The Directorate of Employment and Training works under the Department of Labor and Employment, Government of Gujarat by DET. If seen, it was formed in 1971 due to the employment wing working by the Directorate of Labor and Vocational Training Scheme by Directorate of Technical Education.
Presently, 263 Government ITIs and 475 self-financed ITCs, 617 VIPs, 335 KVKs, and 48 Employment Exchanges are functioning under this directorate.
GUJARAT ITI ADMISSIONS Important Dates: 03 Jul – 03 Aug 2022 (Tentative)
Gujarat Industrial Training Institute Exam Pattern-
Some Asked Questions By Users:
1 – Can I Pay the Application Fee Offline?
Ans – No.
2 – What is the Process of ITI Admission?
Ans – Candidate should go to his/her nearest Government ITI along with a printout of the application form and all original and xerox copies of educational and other documents.
Delhi ITI Admission Application Fee: Rs.75 to Rs.100 is charged depending on the course and ITI (Govt. or Private).
3 – Who is the Conducting Authority of Gujarat ITI?
Ans – Directorate of Employment and Training(DET).
Through this article, we have provided ITI admission online registration Gujarat 2021, Gujarat ITI admission 2022, ITI online admission 2022, ITI admission Gujarat 2022 last date, ITI admission 2022-23 and ITI admission 2022-23 last date, etc. Full information has been given about all the things related to it. Hope you got to benefit from it. If you have any advice, please tell us by commenting.