How to change name in ration card?: We all know that the name of the head along with the name of the family members is also included in the ration card. But many times due to some mistake, the name of the head or any member of the family is not recorded correctly in the ration card of the ration cardholder.
Later, due to some reason or some use, we have to change the name. But many people do not know this information that how to change the name in the ration card?
Along with the facility of applying for a new ration card by the Food Department of the country, the facility of rectification of some mistakes in the card has also been provided.
If your name or the name of someone in the family is wrongly written on your ration card, apart from this for any other use, a name change can be done easily. Here below, is how to change the name in the ration card by us and read all the information related to it step by step carefully.
How to Change Name in Ration Card?
- You have to first get the amendment form to change the name or other in the ration card. You will get this form in any customer service center or office related to the food department.
- You can also download the form for change of name on ration card online. A sample of the form can be seen with the help of the link here – click here.
- Download the online application form and fill it out properly – including the name to be changed in the ration card, Aadhar number, relationship with the head, etc.
- If you want to change any other details then fill them in correctly.
- After filling the form properly, but the applicant’s signature or thumb at the bottom.
- Attach all the required documents with the form. You can see the list of each document below.
- Now submit the application form and all the necessary documents related to it in the office of the Food Department.
- Now the scrutiny of the application will be done by the Food Department. If everything is correct, the name will be changed on the ration card.
- It may take 30 days by the department for a name or other change in ration card.
See Below Some Reasons for Changing the Name in the Ration Card:
- Change in the gender of the applicant.
- Spelling errors in the name.
- marriage or divorce.
- Numerology or astrology reasons.
- Remarriage of widow or divorcee.
- Dissatisfaction with the current name.
- Religion change.
- adopt a child.
- Incorrect name in official records.
Documents Required for Name Change in Ration Card:
- Aadhar Card.
- A corrected copy of the document in case of any spelling error in the name.
- Marriage certificate at the time of change of name after getting married.
- Voter ID card.
- MNREGA job card.
You must have understood the complete information related to how to change the name in the ration card, step by step, in an easy way through this article. Now the ration cardholder will be able to change the name on his ration card without any hassle.
Now if there is any problem with this or you want to ask some questions from the ration card, then ask with the help of the comment box below. We will answer all your questions soon.
Here in the above article the information related to Change Name in Ration Card, name correction in ration card online, application for correction of name in ration card, name correction in ration card Gujarat, ration card name change form Gujarat, name correction in ration card Gujarat and change of name in ration card will be very useful.
If you got to benefit from the information, then definitely share it with your friends on WhatsApp group or Facebook. Similar important information can be found on our site. Follow up soon.