BOI HRMS: Let us tell you that Bank of India was established in 1906 as a commercial bank. Its headquarter has been made in Mumbai. After its nationalization, it has become a state-owned bank since 1969.
You all know that this bank is very popular across the country due to its excellent banking services. Employees are easily able to provide these world-class services due to HRMS portal.
Bank of India HRMS Login Portal for Employees:
BOI HRMS portal is specially designed for pensioners and existing employees. BOI HRMS Portal is a Human Resource Management System only. This means that the HRMS portal helps in the automation of their tasks for the employees.
Apart from this, it also helps in meeting the needs of the employees of the bank. It is emphasized by the bank to make their employees more aware of this portal so that this portal can be used better by all the employees.
The main objective of this portal is to increase the use of BOI HRMS portal by the Bank to effectively manage all the employees. This portal facilitates the work of the employees of the bank. The idea of this portal is shown below:
- Enterprise resource planning
- Human capital management
Services of BOI HRMS Portal:
This portal provides services to accomplish many important tasks effectively. On this portal, the employee avails of the services mentioned below. see below:
- Account transaction history
- Downloading account statement of BOI account
- BOI account balance
- Gratuity nomination
- Holiday calendar of BOI
- Status of closed or active loan
- Employee salary and pension slip
- An applicable pension plan for employees
- Appraisal and leaves of employees
- Information of medical facility to employees and reimbursements
- Provident fund nomination
How to Login Bank of India HRMS Portal?
Being a BOI employee, you are easily able to log on to this portal. You will need the username and password provided by the bank for login. These login details are given to the employee by their respective managers.
You can log in to the HRMS portal by following some of the points mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to visit Bank of India Staff website link – hrms.bankofindia.co.in.
- Now you have to fill up the correct username and password.
- Now press the “Sign in” option. BOI HRMS Account Dashboard will open in front of you.
After completing your work by logging into the HRMS account, you must log out. Also, note that the account password is not to be saved when using other tools for this purpose.
Read it: Baroda Gems Portal For Employees
Who can Log in to the BOI HRMS Portal?
This portal is made available for the use of all the employees of BOI. In this, all retired or current employees are taken. If seen, BOI is an HRMS platform for employees across the country. In some cases, the facility of this portal is also given by the bank to other people.
If seen, all information related to the employees is made available on this portal. With the help of this portal, BOI employees can retrieve the information instantly. It can be easily used through mobile app or online.
How to Reset Password in Case You Forget?
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by a simple process. Create a new password by following the points mentioned below –
- Go to the Staff Portal of BOI by clicking on this link – hrms.bankofindia.co.in
- Now as soon as you click on Forget Password, you are redirected to the new page.
- Now you have to provide your Employee ID and Question ID by filling in some required information.
- After that, you have to enter the correct answer to the question.
- Now submit further by clicking on the “Submit” option.
- Enter your new password and type it again to confirm it.
Now you will be able to log in to BOI HRMS portal using this new password. Employees must always keep in mind that their login credentials must be kept safe. Also, keep changing your password after some time to keep the account safe.
HRMS portal was launched by BOI for the benefit of the employees of the Bank. Undoubtedly, this portal helps in increasing the improvement in the performance of the employees. Log in to this portal is done by the present as well as retired employees of the Bank. I think you get all the related information of boi hrms and bank of India hrms. If you got benefit then comment your advice.