SSA Gujarat Online Hajari: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Portal is launched by the Gujarat State Government, which provides a chance for all the teachers to register their online presence. The portal also provides various facilities like teacher training, teacher attendance, teacher report, and a school monitoring app. Apart from this, it also provides the facility of online courses with student reports, a migration monitoring system, and GIS mapping.
- Name of Scheme – (SSA) – Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan
- Portal Name and link – SSA Attendance Portal -[https://www.ssagujarat.org/]
- Eligible Beneficiaries – Gujarat state Teachers
- By Launched – Department of Education, Gujarat
- Toll-Free No. – 1800 233 1026
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal App All Explain:
Web Portal for Children Enrolment:
- All the parents have to log in daily by entering their username and password as the parents monitor the child tracking system to check the child’s performance.
- Parents should be connected to the web portal to check that the online presence is given to all the children.
- All parents can consult and discuss doubts at the given email – firstname.lastname@example.org in their time of need.
- Stay tuned with online classes continuously, as this attendance will be taken care of.
- The attendance time of all the children is noted by the survey teacher who is registered inside the system.
Teachers Attendance on Gujarat SSA Portal:
- Morning Hours Monday to Friday – Presence before 11:30 am.
- In the afternoon from Monday to Friday – before 02:00 noon attendance.
- School attendance till 12:30 pm on Saturdays.
Key Features of App:
- This app connects to SSA servers very fast and works well compared to other applications.
- One of its good things is that it uses fewer internet data. Due to this, users save a lot on internet data.
- Captures teachers and student attendance better than other apps.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari:
The 86th Amendment mentioned in the Indian Constitution that free education should be provided to all children from 6 years to 14 years. Due to this, instructions are given by the Education Department to the Primary Education Council to run the scheme in Gujarat. This scheme has been named Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
Important Portals Also Listed on SSA Website:
Sarva shishka Abhinay Website – http://gujarat-education.gov.in/ssa/
Trenders – http://ssagujarat.org/Tenders.htm
Transportation – https://ssavts.gujarat.gov.in/
RTE Notification – http://www.ssagujarat.org/RTELink.html
Children with Special Need (CWSN) – http://cwsn.gipl.in/
School Monitoring app – https://sma-ss.gujarat.gov.in/
WSDP – http://wsdp.gipl.in/
Teachers Portal – https://teacherportal.gujarat.gov.in/
Online attendance System – https://attendance-ss.gujarat.gov.in/
Recruitment – https://ssarms.gipl.in/
Home Learning – https://www.ssagujarat.org/StudyFromHome.html
Gyankunj – https://gyankunj.gujarat.gov.in/
Samagra Shiksha – http://samagrashiksha.ssagujarat.org/en/home
Some Services Available on SSA Gujarat Portal:
- Samagra Shiksha
- RTE Notification
- Adhaar Dise Child tracking System
- Online attendance System
- GIS School Mapping
- GUNOTSAV website
- Periodical Assignment Test
- Teachers Portal
- School Monitoring app
- Website of Sarva Shiksha Abhinay
Online SAS Gujarat Helpline Services:
The teacher has to log in to the web portal to get some help. Help in this situation is available on the web page itself. Under the Retrieval option, you can see a SAS Help button. This button appears yellow. Here, the user has to provide some of the following details before taking help from SAS Gujarat Helpline.
There are details like Apna Name, School Name, Mobile Number, and Taluka. Enter the captcha code by filling in the details and clicking on submit button.
Online System Login Process for Attendance:
All the parents and their children have to give their attendance with the help of the SSA Gujarat portal by logging on to the OAS page. Here the login process is explained below.,
1. To give daily attendance to the children or parents with the help of the SSA portal, they have to visit the site of SSA Gujarat – https://www.ssagujarat.org/.
2. Now, on the SSA home page, select the option of “Online Attendance System” (OAS).
3. All parents or children should have an online presence by using their login details like username and password.
Teacher Portal Login via SSA:
To start online classes with the new session, all the teachers will have to sign in to the teacher portal. The information related to the sign-up of the teacher portal is given below.
Firstly, all teachers have to visit the official website of SSA Gujarat – www.ssagujarat.org.
By going to the home page of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, click on the Teacher Portal option here.
Teachers can start the session online here by using their username and password.
Process for SSA Online Attendance App Gujarat:
All those students and teachers who want to give their daily hazari with the help of the mobile app can install SSA Online Attendance App online by following some listed below steps.
1. Now open Google Play Store on your Mobile.
2. Now, search by typing “SSA Online Attendance Gujarat” in the search bar.
3. Now SSA OAS app will open on your screen. By pressing the install button here, all the students and teachers can easily download it and take advantage of online services.
Friends, we hope that by reading this article well till the end, you will get all this information – SSA Gujarat online hajri link, SSA Gujarat online attendance, SSA website online attendance, SSA gujarat.org adhar dise online, and Online attendance for students, etc. Got to know. If you get the benefit, definitely share your advice by sharing it.